In a sea of social networks, it’s easy to forget that Linkedin is one of the most widely used resources for business professionals. Most people use it to expand their professional network or to look for jobs. But it’s also a powerful tool capable of helping you land better leads, nurture relationships, and position yourself as an expert in your field. One way to take advantage of all this is by using video to market your company on LinkedIn.
Video has exploded in popularity in the last few years. According to Wistia, video is the most popular type of media. Adding video to your posts and using video in your marketing will help you get more traffic and increase conversions.
According to a 2021 report by Wyzowl:
- 86% of marketers say video increased traffic to their site
- 87% say video gives them a good return on their investment
- 84% of people decided to buy a product or service after watching a video
- 85% of people would like to see more videos from brands
- People share videos twice as much as they share textual content
- Video consumption grew by 67% between 2018 and 2020
- LinkedIn is the third-largest target for video marketing